Friday 9 December 2011

AN OPEN LETTER TO S.GOBIKRISHAN FROM KHAN OF WAR

Khan of War : The Truth Always Hurts!
S.Gobikrishnan

Reghu Devan Lopez



















My dear brother S.Gobikrishnan!

Greetings to you in the name of above all names "Paramporul"!

Thank you very much to making me famous among bloggers and twitters!
I writing this to explain to you the real picture of the tussle between you and MIYC top leaders(!) such as Reghu Devan Lopez and the president of MIYC.

Please note that the article in my blog is truly a translation! As I promised to you I had published your police report against Reghu Devan Lopez and me the KhanOf War.

The main news is the translation from the original police report made by the Deputy President of MIYC Reghu Devan. And, as a blogger I asked certain questions to answer by you! However you never do so!

Meanwhile, I have written there this tussle may lead to MIYC de-registration. Is it wrong? Then, I never said you are coming to MIYC top post from the back door. I said "MIYC sources said"! Please differenciate all this things!

However, without analyze all this things you just made a police report. Again I congratulating you to made me very famous. And my blog www.khanofwar.blogspot.com too. I have received so many DMs congratulating me. Thank you for your good job!

I am stressing again any tussle between two parties in same organization will lead to paralyze of that organization.

Thank you and God bless you!

KHAN OF WAR


THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS!

Gobikrishnan's report against Khanofwar & anor

continued reprot page 2







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your writing is your responsibility