Saturday 10 December 2011

KHAN OF WAR PUBLISHED SGOBIKRISHNAN LETTER AND REPLIED HIM


My dear brother S.Gobikrishnan!

As you requested more than two times I feel uneasy  and published your letter at below! (reply to my previous letter)

Further more, you twit that I am a coward! Please learn your respect and earn it brother!

I am famous in bamong the bloggers and twitter is secondary! In fact my followers are almost double than yours brother!
Its shows I am more popular than you. I have said that your are pro pakatan man. You denied! Let me ask you something.ho joined in Bersih 2.0 demonstration? Is it Barisan Nasional people? Or 

Bersih 2.0
Pro-Pakatan people?Let me show you something for your viewing before and after tear gas insident.

Then come to my question! Thats all my questions not a statement! 

I have mentioned "may" lead! Its also a question and not a statement!

I would like to bring all this to your attention! If its to be its up you! In future I will never publish your letter! Learn to create your own blog and publish it! And It will help you to publish your ideas!


Thank you and God bless you!

KHAN OF WAR

THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS!




Gobi Krishnan Reply! (The original letter sent)
gobi k gkgobi@gmail.com
Dec 9 (2 days ago)

to me, info, gknan
Dear bro,
 
Thank you for uploading my police report as promised. Thank you also for your postings.
 
I am glad that I am able to assist you by 'making you famous among bloggers and twitters', in your own words. This probably shows that you are not famous previously and that
my assistance was needed to ensure this is done. I also hope that you are not one to seek cheap publicity as many other bloggers and twitters.
 
Your postings about me was never a translation. It was your own comments. First of all, you referred me as a "Pro-Pakatan man". I am sure this was not in Lopez's police report.
 
Secondly, you claimed "Meanwhile MIYC sources said S.Gobikrishnan's status is unconstitutional and trying to come with back door"!. Now if this is not your own words, then you are bound to reveal your sources.
 
Thirdly, the following comments and questions have defamed me. I have reproduced the questions here.
 
"The question!
1. When S.Gobi Krishnan joined in MIYC?
2. In which meeting he was elected as a Deputy President?
3. Why suddently S.Gobikrishan eyeing for this post?
4. Is it due to general election around the corner?
5. Is S.Gobikrishnan and his team change MIYC to pro PR organization?
"More things will come soon! And this may lead to MIYC de-registration!"
 
If you look carefully, question number 3, 4 and 5 as above are implying things which is deemed defamatory to me. The same goes with your statement that follows which says that this may lead to MIYC de-registration.
 
I wish to reiterate as what I have said in my police report that I am a Pro-Rakyat man. I do not belong to any political party. And MIYC is a NGO body, which is apolitical. As such, BN or PR's influence have no relevance here.
 
I have left it to the authorities to decide on the above matter. Pls also see Makkal Osai newspaper today, page 3 on my news about the issues in MIYC. The police have decided to refer the above defamation issue to the Multimedia and Communication Commission (MCMC) for further action.
 
So, if you see carefully, I have given deep consideration to all above before making decision to lodge police report. It is not my intention to cause you hardship due to this, but I am just exercising my rights as enshrined in the Federal Constitution. I look forward for this open letter to be published without any alterations in you blog.
 
Thank you again for your time. I surely hope this open letter will assist you further in making you famous. As they say, what are brothers for.
 
Best regards,
Gobi Krishnan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your writing is your responsibility